Friday 9 November 2007

Self Generated-Woman Murdered near Falmouth

Man arrested over woman's murder

As a friend and I travelled down the A394 towards Penzance, we were on our way to St Ives and my friend said "why is there so many police cars around?" I joked and said "theres been a murder" and in fact it was.
To my suprise I had a message sent to me saying "By the way it was the police attending a murder down that road the other day."
A 64-year-old man has been arrested by police
A man has been arrested on suspicion of murdering a woman in Cornwall.
The 39-year-old's body was found at a house in Laity Wendron on the A394 near Helston on Sunday afternoon. The exact cause of death is not yet known.
A murder enquiry was started and armed police and the force helicopter brought in to search for the suspect.
A 64-year-old man was arrested in Redruth and is being held at Camborne Police Station. Part of the A394 was closed in both directions overnight.

No comments: